Wednesday 13 January 2010

Gimme Danger Little Stranger

Photobucket
As I drown in a sea of auto-tune, coiffed teen idols and singing Scottish grannies, I long for the decapitation of dolls and bats, the splatter of fake blood and bloated greasy snakes writhing around the torso of a bedevilled, painted malcontent. I wanna see the tabloids scream “who will save our children”; I want oppressive parents with whiskey breath tearing posters from children’s walls, state condemnation, religious opposition, moral indignation. Book burning, record smashing, placard waving fervour; the News cries murder and the mothers cry for the unborn. I want the leather to shine, the eyes to dart, the ribs, the hips, hair as black as sorrow. The guitars in flames, glass under the skin and the hot blood on the cold truth.
Crash through the barriers, choke on the gas and stare in to the bonfires. March in the streets, swarm for the exits, pray to your Gods.
Shock me alive once more!
Photobucket
Sreamin’ Jay Hawkins
"You hear me? I put a spell on you, Because youre mine."



Photobucket
Screaming Lord Sutch
"When he walks down the streets, To every girl he meets, he says, is your name Mary Blood?
Uaaaaaaah!"




Photobucket
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
“Fire, I'll take you to burn,
Fire, I'll take you to learn,
Fire, I'll take you to bed!”



Photobucket
Alice Cooper
“School's out for summer, school's out forever, schools been blown to pieces”



Photobucket
The Stooges
“Honey gotta strike me blind, Somebody gotta save my soul. Baby penetrates my mind!”



Photobucket
KISS
“She wears her satins like a lady, she gets her way just like a child.
You take her home and she says: ‘maybe, baby’.
She takes you down, and drives you wild!”



Photobucket
Ozzy Osbourne
“In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind, poisoning their brainwashed minds. Oh Lord Yeah!”



Photobucket
Marilyn Manson
“I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist and I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit”



Photobucket
Slipknot
“You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes!”



Photobucket
Lady GaGa
“I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything as long as it’s free. I want your love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment